Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our Mind

clipart came from ms office

I read some books which tells us how powerful our minds can be. Something I learned few years ago, that the way we think affects our current and even our future life. Whatever we have in our thoughts become our reality. I do understand it. If I am pessimist to all things, I will get frustrated and that is not good for me. That is where the optimism have good effect. But sometimes, we can't control ourselves in different situation (but I know we should be always in control). Why? Maybe because we are not expecting things to be turn out different of what we wanted it. The effect will be surprises, so what should we do? Don't expect anymore? No one can really tell us what is going to happen in our life in the next seconds. I myself can think for now I am just writing something but I can't predict what is going to happen to me in the next seconds in my life. I can actually say that my minds right now think a lot of stuff and maybe I am not aware earlier but I am at this moment. My mind can shift from one thing to another in a matter of seconds and sometimes I will notice it but most of the time I did not.

0 comments:

Mind Readers

Visitors

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP