Monday, June 29, 2009

Everything Has A Purpose And Reason


Everything happened in our life has a purpose and reason. This is one of the idea that I know is true. Things probably go wrong and do not align to what we like and what we wanted but still there is a reason. Situations can be bad or good. Event can hurt us or it inspire us. But this is the reality of life. What we need to understand, is the purpose of things, events or people in our life.

For the past months that I experience trial in my life, I can say that life still beautiful because if there are things went wrong, there are things went right. I like my life, I know its not perfect and probably boring for others but I am happy and that is important.


0 comments:

Mind Readers

Visitors

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP