Monday, June 8, 2009

Leaving On A Jet Plane


I know that most of us probably experience the sadness in out heart every time when someone important in our life left us for different kinds of reasons. Every time my father leaves our home I always have this feeling. But even it makes our life lonely especially for my mother, we have to continue living our life.

I knew my parents sacrificed already their life for us for a very long time. They sacrificed the time wherein they have to live their life together. I knew they are so tired. Right now, I am thinking to do something for them. I may sacrifice my own happiness like my current work and other personal happiness to do something for my parents and my family. I really don't want to give it up but I may do it to give happiness to my family that had been deprived especially to my parents for a very long time. And since I am planning to do something, I really have to be ready when that decision arrived.

0 comments:

Mind Readers

Visitors

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP