Sunday, April 12, 2009

Time As A Gift

I am a third child of the family. I was born in a family with poverty. Both of my parents were not able to finish their studies due to lack of resources such as money. But even I lived my life in frugal way, I love my parents. Due to their unconditional love to us (their children), they were separated for a very long time. They were separated because my father took jobs from foreign countries. He had no choice during those time because for us, if he will not do it, probably, we were not able to finish our studies too. I remember that he mentioned to us before "Don't be like us, we haven't completed our studies and I will not allow that thing to happen to any of you, I will do everything but I wanted all of you to study hard. "

I was five years old when my father left us for his first job in Middle East. Only mail or letter was the communication of my parents to each other. We don't have telephones at home that time and what my mother did so that we were able to talk to my father was that she requested our neighbors with telephone to allows us to use it only when my father will call us. And our neighbors were too kind and agreed to my mother.

Photo (Clock photo is mine and
red ribbon is free image copyrighted
by Lykovata at Dreamstime.com)

I can say that my parents are far away from each other longer that they were together in their married years. And because of that I wanted to give them a gift. A gift which is "TIME". I hope I can give this gift to them, but as of this moment I am not good enough. My father is still working in European country which means he is still separated with my mother. I can only give this gift if both of my parents are not working anymore, they are living together and I am the one who supports them for their living.

I hope that right opportunity will come and I will able to return back the "TIME" to my parents that were lost for years and still being lost in their lives. This is my dream for my parents since I started my career six years ago.

0 comments:

Mind Readers

Visitors

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP