Monday, July 13, 2009

A History in 1989

1989 a year wherein I was very young and probably not aware what is happening around the world. But I just like to share something that I learned about this year or beyond after this year.

Here are some important facts that I discovered (maybe some just forgotten and just remember it again today):

- The Fall of the Berlin Wall
- Russia's Revolution
- World Wide Web

There are more facts but the three got me interested which really a big shift of the conditions of some place in the world where communism occurs and how the internet revolutionize our computing ways.

The article that I read was came from TIME magazine with issue date was June 29 - July 6, 2009. I think the article is also available online just go to TIME magazine website.

0 comments:

Mind Readers

Visitors

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP