Friday, July 3, 2009

When I Started To Like Reading?

There are times when I am trying to understand what things or stuff interest me, well I can say that lots of things, not only just one but more than one.

I am fond with arts, crafts, history, documentaries, travel, adventure, people, emotions, fictions, stories, business, news, politics, sports and a lot lot more.

I guess we can start in my reading interest.

Just an introduction for this kind of stuff. I started to become an avid reader (of any kind - not only one type of material) when I was in college. That time, I was taking up Computer Engineering course. Two years before I graduated in college, I was in state of thinking "What will be my future after my university life?" This triggered me to think what do I wanted to be, which led me to think what kind of work I wanted to have.

Computer Engineering course will either lead me to focus in hardware stuff job or software side. This helps me to think, "I can be a network engineer or become a technical engineer which will focus in electronics related jobs, automation and the like". Then, another thoughts told me, "I can have a software related jobs like programming and similar to this". During that time, I weigh both side and compare the pros and cons for better decision.

Then, I decided to focus on the software side. I wanted to be a programmer. With that decision, I started reading technical material stuff related to programming. My reading interest started there. Read technical programming books. From here I realized I love reading....well that was how it started...c",)

0 comments:

Mind Readers

Visitors

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP