Friday, July 17, 2009

Transformer - A Movie To Review

I watched Transformer with my youngest sister few weeks ago because of the curiosity I had with this movie. A lot of people I knew gave me feedback that this is really a good film and I should not missed it.

Here is my thoughts for this movie.

I am really fascinated with the past pace of the story that Transformer showed in this film. I was actually become impatient what will be the next thing to happen. For me, the effects looks so real. As if the human can talk to a real giant robot. And for the story, I knew its unrealistic to happen but the coordination of the old history of transformer to the real world of human quite interesting and very creative (thanks to the out of the box imagination of the writer for the story of the second movie of Transformer...well for me...it really rocks!!!).

In general, I had a great time watching the movie.


0 comments:

Mind Readers

Visitors

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP