Friday, July 17, 2009

Roger Federer - An Interesting World Tennis Player Legend

I knew he is really great in tennis, but I am not actually telling something about the technical stuff of how he do his game.

I was quite fascinated to this young man after I read an article about him in one of the news magazine. Most of the players in his fields admire him. But its not the way he play why I am like him but because of one situation wherein his one of character become visible. Based on the magazine, one tennis player broke his neck during the practice session in Rome and ended in a hospital wherein the language is alien to him, then he received one note and it was came from Federer where as far as he remembered he played with him one or twice and Federer shows care.

With that part of the story, I was touched. Why? For the reason that, Federer himself shows compassion which you do not usually see to the person who are gaining lots of victory. For me he kept himself on the ground. And I like him for loving his game.

0 comments:

Mind Readers

Visitors

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP